VP- Corporate Marketing
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Forcepoint is a fast-growing challenger in cybersecurity. Already one of the largest privately held cybersecurity companies in the world, we are well positioned to disrupt the market and take share. We are seeking a Vice President of Corporate Marketing to lead and manage the company’s global brand, creative and events strategy, and executive briefing center.
Reporting to the CMO, this leader is responsible for managing all aspects of the brand marketing campaigns and operations, and for leading an existing team of creative and event marketing specialists and related agencies. The ideal candidate for this highly visible and hands-on role is accomplished at crafting and executing innovative brand marketing strategies and programs to profitably increase revenue and grow the brand. S(he) will also be responsible for delivering a world-class executive briefing center experience that drive significant pipeline and revenue. This leader possesses refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in innovative marketing campaigns that feature creative, impactful storytelling across today’s marketing channels.
This role is based in Forcepoint’s Austin, TX headquarters, but other locations may also be considered.
- Develop and implement measurable strategies that increase brand awareness and consideration among target audiences, including traditional and digitally native
- Continue to strengthen the brand’s unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target cybersecurity audiences, and maintains and improves the reputation of the company and our stakeholders
- Lead team of designers and event managers
- Plan and execute on marketing programs including paid media, events, brand campaigns that cement Forcepoint’s cybersecurity leadership
- Manage all day-to-day activities of our global brand and paid media partner agencies
- Support a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives customer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase
- Maintain knowledge of relevant customer needs and industry trends in order to develop compelling and creative messaging and corporate positioning
- Partner with marketing and communications leaders to develop strong positioning and corporate messaging that resonates in the market
- Define relevant outcomes metrics, set goals, and manage budgets and teams to deliver and communicate results on a regular basis.
- Collaborate across the broader marketing and product teams on content creation and strategy
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
- Manage the operations and experience of the Forcepoint executive briefing center
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience related to information technology
- MBA or equivalent experience growing businesses
- Portfolio of enterprise technology B2B campaigns with cybersecurity experience preferred
- Proven experience building an existing brand through paid/earned/owned/shared media content strategy, storytelling and thought leadership
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
- Ability to work within a budget and pivot quickly to find the right balance of awareness tactics with top-of-demand funnel tactics
- Strong presentation/communication, project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to translate complex data sets and research into actionable insights and campaigns
- Proactive communicator with strong analytical skills, business acumen and decision-making ability
- Passion for writing, creating presentations and developing other materials
- Proven ability to work closely with senior leadership, sales and product management to enable their respective successes
- Demonstrated ability to influence across organizational boundaries and execute through teams