VP, Customer Marketing
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Customer Marketing to direct and lead our customer marketing team, strategy and programs. You will design, implement, drive and monitor effective customer marketing engagement strategies and plans that align with business goals.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience overseeing customer-focused brand, advocacy and demand generation marketing for subscription-based business. He/she will have solid marketing background and experience in managing a variety of effective, end-to-end customer marketing programs, including but not limited to; loyalty, advocacy and reference programs, user groups and advisory boards, up-sell initiatives, communication and promotions.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Drive customer communication and leverage marketing channels to educate customers on ways they can maximize and grow their investment and use of CrowdStrike products and services.
- Support product launches and create integrated customer-facing marketing programs with the goal to drive adoption of new products and services.
- In conjunction with the field and product teams, oversee strategy and execution of Customer Advisory Boards (CAB), Technical Advisory Boards (TAB) and year-round in region customer user groups, with a focus on building community and gaining insight and feedback that continue to fuel product innovation.
- Manage the CrowdStrike Champions Program which covers customer references, advocacy and loyalty initiatives, and help drive thought leadership content through the voice of the customer.
- Manage CrowdStrike’s global user conference, Fal.Con Unite. Oversee all aspects of the conference from plan to execution.
- Work with field operations, support and product teams to determine key metrics and ways to quantify impact on customer experience on the overall business, including customer engagement, product adoption, and customer satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements:
- 15+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Expertise in leading a high-performance customer marketing team and driving/implementing a successful global customer marketing program.
- Positive and inspirational leader with proven strategy and execution skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing planning, budgeting and driving results.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace.
- Outstanding organizational and people skills, Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent presentation and relationship management skills - strong verbal and written communications skills – with a customer first attitude.
- Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions.
- The position is based at company headquarters in Sunnyvale, however other locations could be considered for the right applicant.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.