VP of Growth at Literati
Position: VP of Growth Marketing
Reports to: CEO
Literati is looking for a creative and analytical VP of Growth Marketing that lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing but also has the brand front of mind. This person will be responsible for scaling current channels and generating new opportunities to grow the business. We need a highly strategic thinker who is also excited to execute on unique campaigns that will allow Literati to attract new customer segments. This is an extremely important hire for Literati, and will lead company-wide growth initiatives.
What You'll Do...
- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
Own and efficiently scale a multi-million dollar budget, allocating spend and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently. While thinking long term and being resourceful.
Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
Work with our analytics team to lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and LTV, while executing robust optimization and A/B testing programs.
Coach and develop and recruit a world class Growth Team
Partner with digital product and engineering to create differentiated solutions that leverage performance media and/or new innovations in marketing technology.
Who You Are...
- Big picture. Growth at Literati is holistic and expands far past just acquisition and performance marketing.
- Brand-focused. We work hard to maintain a specific brand mission, this role needs to have that front of mind at all times.
- Experimental. We are looking for non-traditional thinkers, tinkerers, testers, and artists.
- Collaborative. This position will work across all departments, specifically creative, engineering, and finance.
- Forward Thinking. You don’t only rely on what worked in the past, you prefer to see around corners and plan for the future.
What You Need...
- Education: BS/BA in marketing, quantitative, analytics-related fields. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience: 8+ years in fast-moving, direct-to-consumer environments focusing on growth, acquisition and performance marketing.
- Experience with a direct-to-consumer, subscription business is a huge plus, but not required.
- Significant experience buying and executing on traditional/offline channels (i.e. television, OTT, podcast, radio, direct mail, etc.
- Experience managing large yearly budgets ($5M+), while still maintaining a scrappy startup mentality.
- Significant expertise in managing and implementing marketing plans with complex customer journey/multi-channel across digital and offline channels.
- Experience evaluating and implementing new attribution tools/vendor relationships. Have worked with/managed multiple agency relationships.
- You understand the agency landscape and have recommendations from day one.