Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We're looking for a strategic, creative, and impact-oriented VP of Marketing to lead our Enterprise Solutions marketing team. This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role that will work closely with product, creative, sales and analytics to build a high-performing Enterprise marketing team. As a subject matter expert, with rich Healthcare experience, you will be directly responsible for defining customer segments, articulating the value proposition and product narratives and developing and executing revenue-driving go-to-market plans. This role requires a dynamic marketer and leader with executive presence and a proven track record of building plans against a defined strategy while thinking big and pushing boundaries to deliver business results. This role reports to the EVP, General Manager of Everly Health Solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the demand generation and digital marketing program strategy, budget, and goals across all digital marketing channels
- Drive customer insights, development, and segmentation in order to define our go-to-market commercialization strategy and help shape product development
- Determine and evolve our brand positioning in the marketplace, clearly defining the value proposition and competitive differentiators for offerings and tailored for different customer segments
- Enable sales teams to successfully convey value messaging and drive sales, including developing core enablement assets
- Develop a high-performing team that is passionate about and focused on developing, refining, promoting and extending our Enterprise value proposition
Who You Are:
- 12+ years of B2B demand generation and digital marketing and/or product marketing experience; Healthcare experience required
- A strong bottom-line orientation with a track record of exceeding goals
- The ability to decide and act without having the total picture; being calm and productive, even when things are up in the air
- An understanding of internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations, and needs, so that you can balance the interest of multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities; Ability to tell a story with data, comfortable presenting to partners
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Highly analytical and comfortable with setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel) for insights
- High level of knowledge in using Salesforce, marketing automation (eg Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot), Outreach.io, and other martech tools
You'll Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.