VP of Marketing at Bloomfire
Come join our team at Bloomfire, one of Austin’s Best Places to Work! Bloomfire offers a SaaS software knowledge sharing solution for enterprises that enables employees to know more and the company to grow faster. We have an immediate need for an experienced VP of Marketing to oversee all strategic and operational marketing programs. The VP will manage a small marketing team and outsourced market development team to drive branding, quality lead volume, communications, product marketing, and more.
The successful candidate will have experience growing a company in a startup environment. They must be both creative and analytical – adept at testing new outbound concepts as well as measuring existing programs and optimizing performance. They should have experience executing strategic programs as well as managing tactical marketing processes.
- Brand. Own and be responsible for building the Bloomfire brand.
- Marketing processes. Define marketing programs to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives. Test and learn.
- Communications. Develop and oversee day-to-day implementation of the overall marketing messaging, creative, and PR.
- Lead gen. Lead Bloomfire’s lead generation efforts targeting enterprise companies throughout the world.
- Market development. Manage and lead a market development team responsible for outreach to prospects, ensuring quality, conversions, and a high ROI.
- Product marketing. Plan and execute product marketing operations, ensuring the product is positioned well and communicated strongly to customers and prospects.
- Analytics. Establish goals and create a strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics; work with the rest of the marketing team to establish team and individual goals and metrics.
- Team. Build and manage a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Partnerships. Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience as VP of Marketing or similar role
- 5+ years of senior marketing management experience
- Experience with B2B sales across the enterprise
- Strong experience with brand management
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product marketing, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
To excel in this role, you should
- Be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
Benefits for you (among others)
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy (seriously)
- Access to onsite gym
- Pantry full of healthy snacks
- Free company lunch every Friday
- Convenient location near the Hike and Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake (go for a quick walk or run during lunch)
We recognize that in most organizations, knowledge is siloed. Information sits unshared on servers and laptops across the organization – and in the minds of the people that are a part of it. Bloomfire exists to organize knowledge and expertise and make it accessible and shareable with the people that need it most. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software is used by hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies for social learning, customer service, and sales & marketing alignment. With Bloomfire, collaboration is easier, work gets done more efficiently, and employees and customers are more satisfied. Bloomfire was ranked one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal in 2015, 2016, 2018, and again in 2019. Bloomfire is headquartered in downtown Austin, Texas.