VP, Marketing at Experian
Experian Partner Solutions helps 300+ businesses protect their 60M+ customers by building enterprise-level (1) identity, (2) credit, and (3) data breach cybersecurity SaaS products in a white-label (B2B2C) branded format. Experian Partner Solutions and its ‘sister’ business unit Direct-to-Consumer form Experian Consumer Services, a $900M business segment inside the $5B global information services company commonly known as Experian.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to lead the Experian Partner Solutions’ marketing, sales enablement and creative services function. In this role, you will establish overall strategy for marketing resources, internal and external communications and website development across white-label, co-brand and branded sites. You will work closely with Product and Strategy, IT Operations, Sales and Client Services to drive significant revenue and market share growth.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning including customer segment selection, demand generation resourcing, sales enablement and market penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Drive market expansion and revenue growth by developing sales strategies and supporting sales efforts across the sales cycle
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Drive internal creative services using agency model to build an effective brand based on content, design and high productivity.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities across demand generation, product marketing, client marketing campaigns for white-label and co-brand clients and creative services.
- Develop and manage the Experian Partner Solutions marketing budget.
- Drive revenue by helping our white-label and co-brand clients deepen consumer relationships and enhance their brands; monetize marketing services when possible.
- Collaborate and drive synergies with other Experian businesses for go to market strategy and sales enablement.
- As a member of senior leadership team reporting to the President of Experian Partner Solutions, collaboratively drive the long-term growth strategy for the business including vertical market focus, product strategy, operations excellence, service quality and technology leadership.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree with coursework in marketing research, marketing or public relations
- Over 15 years of marketing and demand generation experience with record of ever-increasing scope of responsibilities
- At least 5 years of experience in a Director or VP level, particularly in a rapidly-growing software development environment
- Experience with B2B enterprise, Software as a Service / Cloud-based products and professional services
- Proven ability to design and execute high performance, integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working well cross-functionally with teams in e-commerce, product marketing, IT, etc.
- Keeping pace - the tempo at ECS is fast, relentless, and can pivot quickly. You must be able to lead your team in this environment, and you need to personally thrive in such an environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to effectively lead and motivate people to achieve results
- Demonstrable analytical and interpersonal skills paired with strong executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- An “in-the-trenches”, tactile executive who is willing to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution
- An ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Data-driven leader with a track record of driving a digital strategy at scale
- Proven ability to articulate value propositions differently for target audience
- Storytelling: passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Self-Starter: eagerness to roll up your sleeves, willing to immerse him or herself in the business
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail with ability to drive deadlines, create executive reports, and manage issue escalations
EOE Including Disability/Veterans