VP of Marketing at ePayPolicy
ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. By integrating with over 12 different industry management systems, our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 4,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states with plans to include Canada this year. 45 team members proudly boast of a successful 2020 with exciting plans to come in 2021. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
As Marketing Director, you will lead a team of two marketers and work cross functionally to execute marketing programs, campaigns, and projects.
You and your team will support and enable our 20+ member sales team and grow our lead generation operations through engagement with our software and association partnerships and by conducting/producing marketing events such as trade shows, online ads, podcasts, and webinars.
An in-depth understanding of customer architecture is crucial. In this role, you must be able to get inside the minds of the customers to facilitate authentic conversations and timely promotions that move buyers through the funnel with greater velocity and precision.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the Sales team is best equipped to win the marketplace by messaging the product capabilities and value propositions into persuasive sales conversations that lead to closed business. It is expected that you will be a contributing member of the creative process and lead your team in execution of all aspects of the marketing strategy. In addition, you will influence the strategy and daily work for an Inside Sales team.
This role will require a deep understanding of marketing strategy, online and offline media, CRM, data analytics, and measurement.
Requirements for the role include strategic thinking, enabling execution, strong marketing and sales experience (particularly in enabling sales teams,) marketing analytics, and engaging leadership of team members. Experience with SaaS software and online payment products are a strong plus.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels (SEM, Email, Display Media, Native, Social, Video, Webinars, and Events) to generate leads for our inbound Sales team.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing coordinators responsible for digital and event marketing initiatives, marketing analytics, and campaign execution across all platforms.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective company-branded copy, content, and materials are deployed within our outbound sales team.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Create effective nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Work closely with our sales team to track and report leads from marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product organizations to define product positioning that differentiates ePayPolicy in the marketplace.
- Recommend Martech tools that can drive improved results.
- Oversee vendor/agency selection and contracts as needed, and own all agency relationships.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable skills in mapping buyers journey into an actionable plan to drive revenue
- Understand the inputs, reports, adjustment and capabilities of marketing automation platforms
- Salesforce experience. Pardot experience (nice, but not req’d)
- Understand and recommend additions or deletions to the Martech stack which currently includes: Salesforce and Pardot; Wordpress / WP engine; Trello / Monday; Google Analytics / Visual Studio
- Understand lead scoring, MQL/SQL handoffs and data entry of CRM systems
- Capable of data cleansing, list creation and managing diverse systems of data
- Data-driven mind set that drives open dialog and debate
- Analytical skills to measure and track campaign effectiveness, with the ability to innovate and iterate to focus on the most effective mechanisms
- Experience as an individual contributor or manager who can catch the vision, drive success, and be self managed
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and customers
- Experience in a lead SaaS marketing role preferred; experience in the Insurance or Payments space is a major advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite currently
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
While the majority of our team is still working remotely due to COVID-19 guidelines, we would prefer a local Austin-area candidate to fill this position as we would expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next several months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.