Web and Content Manager
Web and Content Manager
Skills Fund is on a mission to transform student lives and careers by providing access to tech bootcamps and skills training programs. We partner with schools that meet our high quality standards and offer simple, transparent tuition financing to their students. With our school partners, we’ve helped over 10,000 students access life-changing programs and raised the bar for education quality and outcomes.
What's the opportunity?
We’re looking for a Web and Content Manager to create original and engaging content while maintaining and developing websites for Skills Fund’s partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research best practices to optimize the user experience and interface design while improving the efficacy of the website development process.
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing team to develop compelling, shareable digital and print content for students, our partner schools, and other industry stakeholders.
- Measure website & content performance and KPIs through Google Analytics and other data-oriented tools.
- Assist in the development of a scalable website strategy for existing and future school partners.
What does it take to succeed?
Attitude: Positive, tenacious, curious, fun, inviting, warm. No BS. Zero office politics. No task is below you. We all act with ownership over the company’s success and love having responsibility over many areas.
Qualities: You straddle the line between creativity and execution. You’re purpose-driven. Relentless in achieving important results. Have uncommonly high standards. Eager to take ownership. You can shift focus and juggle many responsibilities at once. You exhibit a bias to action, even in the midst of ambiguity.
Focus: Must love details and are obsessive about precision, accuracy, and consistently pushing the envelope to find a better and more efficient way of working. You strive to build trust, effectively communicate the message at hand, and optimize user conversion.
Fun: Must know it, have it, and be able to inspire. You find joy in hard work.
Impact: You’re hungry to be part of something bigger than yourself. You don’t work just to make money. You work to create significant impact and have extreme dedication to professional and personal growth. You’re looking for an opportunity to build a great career and take on responsibility way above what you would receive in other organizations.
What do you need to apply?
How do you apply?
Not every company is a great fit for every person, so before applying please visit https://skills.fund/careers and read our Skills Code to see if you are a match!
In your cover email, please include a succinct explanation as to why you want to join the team at Skills Fund distinct from anything having to do with the specific position. Email this plus your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
In your brief explanation, please also respond to these two questions:
1) Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Skills Fund? Yes/No
2) Will you now or in the future require Skills Fund to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)? This is sometimes called “sponsorship” for an employment-based visa status. Yes/No