The Web Content & Production Product team is looking to hire a Web Content Manager. We publish a ton of daily content on Unity.com and other Unity web properties, so we’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, is data-driven and loves content management systems to help us get that information out to our users.
Content comes from many different teams inside Unity. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with product, content management, product marketing, digital marketing, project management, copywriting, analytics and User Experience designers.
This role reports to the Manager, Product Management.
- Working on the end-to-end content management lifecycle, including best practices and ‘users first’ approach when preparing content
- Adding/editing copy across the Unity web ecosystem using in-house built content management system (Drupal)
- Working with the Online Marketing Manager and Content Manager to ensure that copy and content leads to a performant user journey
- Updating/modifying pages based on data and performance metrics
- Partnering with the web development team to publish new web pages and new features
- Working with the Design team to ensure that we have the right asset specifications
- Working with the Copywriting team to ensure the copy reflects our brand’s voice
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Familiar with content management systems (preferably Drupal)
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
- Has worked with web development/design teams and has a basic understanding of Agile methodologies
- Previous managerial experience is a plus
- Passionate about the gaming/tech industry
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.