BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
As the Web Experience Manager, this role is responsible for delivering a seamless, usable, and results-driven website experience across various digital properties (bigcommerce.com, landing pages, microsites) as aligned to marketing priorities and key company initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has a balance of analytical, user experience and technical knowledge with the heart of a growth marketer. You will report the Senior Manager, Digital Experience Strategy and work at the intersection between CRO, UX, design, and engineering teams by helping guide key initiatives to elevate the BigCommerce brand.
The focus is on delivering MRR through acquisition of new customers and supporting conversion activities throughout the full customer lifecycle. You’ll also partner closely with product marketing, demand generation, digital marketing teams and sales teams to craft experiences that align to the voice of the customer.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on driving growth through improving top-of-funnel acquisition/growth focused web experiences. Responsible for key website user experience initiatives, acquisition strategy, product go-to-market planning, and integration of external digital marketing properties (microsites, third party tools).
- Integrate disparate marketing initiatives from the perspective of the user, improving cohesion of digital brand experiences.
- Work with the CRO and demand generation teams to improve key website KPIs including bounce rate, organic traffic volume, CTA engagement rate and visit to lead conversion rate.
- Collaborates and drives alignment of prioritization for the marketing web roadmap.
- Drives design and UX strategy by identifying opportunities, gathering user and internal feedback, initiating cross-functional research projects.
- Coordinates with digital, product marketing, product, web and design teams to align company narratives, product launches, and promotions.
- Measures and optimizes web experiences to maximize performance and attain revenue goals
- Work with the analytics team to update benchmarks and results and share to proper stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
- 7+ years of highly successful growth marketing, product management, or digital experience, including B2B SaaS and ecommerce.
- Strategist - You understand how design and development can be used to drive growth across different buyer segments and different parts of the digital customer journey from acquisition to revenue.
- Technically Experienced
- Analytics (eg. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MixPanel)
- User testing (eg. TryMyUI, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, surveys)
- Personalization (Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Proof, Adobe Target)
- A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- CMS (eg. WordPress, Craft, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Customer Focused - You want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers, as helping our customers’ businesses grow is the #1 goal at BigCommerce.
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Systems Thinker - You are dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Process and Project Manager - You can readily design practices, processes, and prioritization's, know what to measure, and how to measure it.
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in larger organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners.
- Composed - You know how to execute consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities.
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technical Learner - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.
- Priority & Goal Setting
- Process Oriented
- Crossing the Finish Line
- Technically Savvy
- Executing Plans
- Attention to Detail
- Collaborative with Cross-Functional Teams
- Proactively Communicative
- Hungry & Self-Directed
- Will to Win
- History of Winning