The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of SEO and CRO best practices to drive organic search results and website conversions. You will oversee the development, maintenance, enhancement, design, and content of the AlertMedia website. As a member of a small, fast-moving team, you will have complete control of your results. This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation and is based in Austin, TX.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the web as a channel to drive business and skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Create all landing pages used as part of email marketing, social media, and digital advertising campaigns. Develop and implement a proofing process to eliminate errors and increase form submissions.
- Lead a cross-functional team to implement a redesign of the company website.
- Plan and implement keyword strategy consistent with overall SEO goals. Include keyword research, keyword mapping, and daily optimization of all content, including press releases, blog posts, web copy, and more. Maintain and distribute keyword ranking reports on a monthly and as-needed basis.
- Manage AlertMedia blog. Responsibilities will include creating and implementing a content strategy, maintaining an editorial calendar, managing writers, and personally contributing to posts as needed.
- Build and distribute reports on SEO, website traffic, and lead acquisition using Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- Create and monitor targeted A/B tests to increase conversions and optimize the website
- Design and implement online strategies within budget requirements
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Analyze relevant SEO metrics and drive initiatives to increase organic traffic and conversions
- Ensure web best practices are met
- Work closely with other team members (paid media, design, copy, developers) to ensure a smooth and seamless customer journey
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and a track record of driving organic search results
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, website UX, and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of efforts
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 3 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.