Web Marketing Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our job seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We aren't afraid of a challenge and understand the individual and team effort required to accomplish something great! Having fun and celebrating success is in our DNA. And, these are just a few of the reasons we've been consistently named a "Best Place to Work" by Built in Austin and Glassdoor. SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products, and people, we are excited about the chance to produce lasting outcomes to support our future success.
SecureLink doesn't just offer products – we provide partnerships. We have the knowledge, existing relationships, and expertise to make the maximum impact on our customers' business. This, and our "failure is not an option" mindset, is what has led to us solidifying our place as the leaders in managing secure third-party remote access and remote support for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of SEO and CRO best practices to drive organic search results and website conversions. You'll oversee the development, maintenance, optimization, design, and content of the SecureLink website. As a member of a small, fast-moving and data-driven team you'll have complete control over your results and the opportunity to make a difference starting on day one. Key business metrics include revenue, demand, website traffic, site conversion and engagement. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create all landing pages used as part of email marketing, social media, and digital advertising campaigns. Develop and implement a proofing process to eliminate errors and optimize for conversion.
- Update and manage the entire corporate website, implementing online strategies within budget requirements and optimizing for SEO and usability.
- Optimize and report on keyword strategy consistent with SEO goals. Include keyword research, keyword mapping and content optimization strategies.
- Assist in email marketing projects and short-term landing pages through Marketo.
- Build and present reports on SEO, website traffic, and lead acquisition using Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
- Ensure web best practices are met; specifically, adherence to CCPA and other regulatory requirements.
- Manage SecureLink's presence on third-party review sites
- Work closely with other team members to strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience with integrated digital media and marketing platforms
- Expertise in SEO/SEM, conversion optimization and website usability best practices
- A deep understanding of digital analytics and ability to put action to insights
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
- Expertise in B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strong understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS; proficient in Google Analytics, AdWords, Marketo, Salesforce and WordPress.
- Experience with Tableau and Demandbase is a plus.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.