Media Planner, Paid Social
We are looking for a Media Planner to join AdAction’s Paid Social Department in our quickly expanding Austin, Texas office. The candidate should be a strategic, metrics-driven, and enthusiastic solution-driver who works well in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment. With a proven understanding of both digital and social marketing, this role is responsible for developing and executing paid social media campaigns, driving revenue, and expanding our product offering to our growing list of amazing clients, including Zynga, Yelp, Electronic Arts, Lyft, and many others.
- Set up, execute and optimize paid social campaigns for various mobile app clients across multiple social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Account Management to achieve the ideal performance partnership with each advertiser.
- Assist in managing the real-time bidding strategy of campaigns across traffic sources, utilizing data, targeting, and optimization tools.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI targets.
- Provide client-facing reporting, clear communication regarding campaign performance, and identify scalable opportunities.
- Test new creative approaches and technologies, and seek out continuous improvement for content creation.
- Monitor daily budget and performance of campaigns across each platform.
- Work alongside paid search team to integrate social and search strategies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in media strategy and/or media planning and buying.
- Expertise in paid Social Media strategies a must, experience with mobile app marketing a plus.
- Comfortable managing ad spends in the amounts of $50,000 – $100,000 daily.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex campaign requirements into clear media proposals.
- Ability to work in a team structure that fosters collaboration.
- Solid computer skills and proficient experience with MS Excel (pivot tables), Tableau, and PowerPoint.
- Positive, energetic, and motivated personality.
- Must be accountable.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
- Energetic and passionate about your career.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance and up to a 6% 401k match. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience.