Adaptive Insights, Associate Director at W2O Group
Named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking an Adaptive Insights, Associate Director to join the Business Intelligence and Systems team. This integral position leads the implementation, integration, and scaling of Adaptive Insights across the agency.
Adaptive Insights is core to our business as our enterprise financial planning solution. As the W2O Adaptive Insights lead, you will own the platform in terms of both business reporting and systems administration. You will ensure the day to day delivery of key financial reporting and planning, maintain system integrations, and own the roadmap of the platform to address future needs. This role requires both solid financial/commercial acumen and technology integration skills and is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, global agency with over 1,200 employees across 17 US locations plus London!
- Main business owner of Adaptive Insights, providing guidance across the organization on the business application and requirements for the platform.
- Partner with business leads and other W2O stakeholders, including FP&A, Client Finance, Accounting, Resourcing and HR to determine specific business needs and provide solutions on how to achieve using Adaptive Insights.
- Manage the implementation, integration, and scaling of Adaptive Insights.
- System expert, providing systems support, creating dashboards and models, generating reports as well as training end users and troubleshooting issues.
- Own and manage the day-to-day relationship with Adaptive Insights vendor.
- Partner with the rest of the Business Intelligence and Systems team, the overall Operations team, and other business stakeholders to create a synergistic team approach.
- Approximately 10% travel between offices, to vendors, and to clients necessary.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Business Administration; equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- Hands-on, working knowledge of Adaptive Insights; ability and desire to learn new enterprise systems quickly, under tight deadlines.
- Strong commercial understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Knowledge of business system applications, interfaces, and data flow, especially in Finance systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, able to tailor communications to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated success in communicating to senior stakeholders.
- Ease in presenting and in training teams on platform functionality.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with the key internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver.
- Comfortable working in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Adaptive Insights Certification (desired).
- Workday Financials Certification (desired).
- Minimum 4-years’ financial systems experience (e.g. general ledger, accounts payable,accounts receivable, project accounting).
- Financial experience including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, and Cash flows.
- Experience of extracting data from general ledger and other systems (NetSuite/OpenAir).
- Experience with data integrations, cube maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in global organization with multiple locations preferred.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.