Admin Support, Customer Success
Are you an experienced restaurant professional seeking to use your talent and experience in a professional and fun office setting?
Want to stop working nights, weekends and holidays? This can be a reality if you come to work for Compeat.
As an Administrative Support for Customer Success, you will be a member of the Customer Support department. We are the primary liaison for our customers and responsible for daily customer support and assistance. We are passionate about what we do and believe in building long-term relationships and partnerships with our customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge and expertise in the restaurant industry.
- You are comfortable with change and bring a flexible attitude in all you do.
- You have the energy and frame of mind to work in a company that maintains the heart of a startup while building the mind and muscle of an enterprise company.
- You desire a work environment with a culture that thrives on innovation and execution.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Summarize incoming support inquiries, categorize by issue for the Support Consultants
- Identify time sensitive matters and alert the team in a timely manner
- Solve customer problems in a team environment.
- Research and troubleshoot reporting issues while offering industry best practices.
- Cultivate and build upon existing relationships to serve as a trusted adviser to our customer base.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong Communicator – excellent written communication skills.
- Professional and friendly telephone presence.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Agile learner adept at working in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
- Great sense of humor, and someone who does not take themselves too seriously.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of restaurant operations experience.
- Comfortable reading restaurant sales reports and P&L's.
- Experience with Inventory and Recipe management.
- Familiarity with at least one major POS system (Aloha, Micros, Toast, etc).
- Familiarity with Basic Word and Excel functions.
- Nice to Have:
- Restaurant Accounting experience
- Previous Software Support experience
- Previous Inventory and/or Recipe Management role
In exchange for your hard work you can expect to work in a fun casual environment that cultivates creative thinking and teamwork. You will liaise with lots of fun restaurant clients and assist everyone from restaurant managers to CEOs. You will learn about analyzing a restaurant from financial and operational perspectives. We believe in a work-life balance. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Come join us and have some fun!
Who are we?
Compeat Restaurant Management Systems was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Over the last 19 years we have installed restaurant management software for hundreds of customers in thousands of restaurant locations across the US and Canada. Compeat software is running in every type of restaurant ranging in size from high volume independents to large chain operators. Compeat is the industry leading provider of end-to-end software solutions including accounting, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile apps.
Compeat Hiring Practices:
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location where the candidate is applying.
Compeat doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Compeat.