Realtor.com (RDC) is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated individual to support the leadership team within the Consumer Experience organization. We are looking for an experienced coordinator who has worked in a fast-paced environment, managed multiple complex calendars, planned and organized events of all sizes, and has the ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Work closely with the Leadership team, Human Resources, and other employees to provide support to the organization
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communication
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for management on an as-needed basis
- Work with Managers on tracking attendance for a population of 500 employees
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events/contests)
- Work closely with Talent Management in scheduling/coordinating interviews and working with new hires on start dates and other onboarding matters
- Manages the coordination and scheduling of employee transfers
- Run, report and manage all daily and ad hoc reporting needs:
- Tracks and monitors IT equipment issues for the Managers and serve as the liaison between employees and IT
Requirements & Key Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to complete complex tasks & projects with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with reporting/analysis tools to show KPI Trends (Tableau, Excel)
- Experience planning events or contests
- Ability to prepare and make presentations
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Ability to work under short-notice deadlines and prioritize work
- Ability to troubleshoot minor IT issues
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Must understand company initiatives and be an advocate for upcoming changes/strategy
- In order to perform the essential duties of this role, regular predictable attendance is a requirement for this position
- Must follow company policies and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is helpful but not necessary
- 2-4 years of administrative work experience This job description is not intended to be all inclusive; the employee will also perform other reasonably related business/job duties as assigned. RDC reserves the right to revise job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers (when in office)
- Free lunch provided daily (when in office)
- Located on private members only disc-golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Competitive work environment with a great culture, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k, and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.