Bungalo is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to wear many hats and support the Bungalo team. If you’re a self-starter, collaborative, and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, this is the perfect role for you!
WHO YOU ARE
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude. You attack problems thoughtfully and head-on
- Self-starter and independent. You will be able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions
- Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
- Meticulous. You take pride in your work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support, including travel and expenses.
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, offsites, and other special functions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events.
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company.
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness.
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with technology (scheduling, documents, presentations)
- Bonus points: previous startup experience
Read Full Job Description