Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Administrative Assistant to our team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be an integral part on the Administrative Team by providing administrative support while helping to promote and maintain company culture. You will serve as the first point of contact for visitors and incoming calls. You will work together with the team to achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positive office culture for guests and employees.
What you'll be doing:
- Help maintain a clean, secure and efficient office
- Act as primary liaison between staff and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Greet/direct visitors, informing team member of visitor’s arrival
- Prepare shipments, receive packages, collect mail, and organize supplies
- Place service requests with building management for any maintenance issues
- Liaise with service providers and vendors
- Maintain and provide employee access cards via building management
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Monitor and maintain office/janitorial/welcome kit supplies inventory
- Restock snacks and beverages in the office
- Order lunches for meetings and weekly office lunches
- Be proactive and look for ways to improve office
- Assist with the implementation and execution of office procedures, seating plan and team building and charity events
- Willingness to assist with other projects as necessary
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- Proven office administrative or assistant experience
- Associate Degree or higher in Office Administration field or similar a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to research data for event planning
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.