What you’ll be called: Administrative Assistant
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Provide administrative support, including calendar management, communication and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for inquiries and complaints, answering phone calls and responding to requests for information received via email.
- Document all systems, processes and standards.
- Maintain calendar and schedule calls, meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Manage email communications and communicate on behalf of supervisor with internal and external clients.
- Handle all travel logistics, including flights, transportation, hotel, etc.
- Assist in drafting and editing reports, documents, files, tracking sheets, etc.
- Prepare and update materials for presentations, meetings and course materials.
- Handle special projects and tasks, as assigned.
- Two years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Business Apps.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.