The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to several junior level professionals within the company: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients and works independently with minimal supervision or direction. The Administrative Assistant is a trusted and effective partner to the Executive team and a helpful and willing contributor to the Administrative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage calendars for executives supported, including scheduling internal and external meetings, booking conference rooms, and ordering catering as necessary.
- Coordinate travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team, including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and other reservations as needed.
- Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policies.
- Support projects and office events as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Administrative position within a fast-paced professional environment.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- The ability to function with grace under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; focus on customer service and working cooperatively with team members. May be required to support/cover other Assistants as needed.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional after hours work as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.
Vista Consulting Group
Vista Consulting Group is the operating and consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners. The VCG team works in conjunction with the Vista investment professionals and key portfolio company employees to help current and newly-acquired businesses strengthen their operations through the implementation of standardized, repeatable and proven processes and methodologies.