Administrative Assistant at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide substantial administrative support to members of the Executive Team and the Senior Management Team. The role will include coordinating members of the Executive Team's schedule as well as supporting the operations of certain departments according to the direction of the Executive Team member(s) that you support.
- Provide administrative and operational support to members of the Executive Team (i.e., plan travel, coordinate meetings, manage expense reporting, etc.)
- Proactively manage Executive Team member(s) calendars, act as point of contact for all scheduling needs
- Coordinate, manage and execute events for Executive Team member(s)
- Handle various administrative tasks such as data entry, preparing reports and analyzing data; maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding customer and company information
- Create and edit presentations as directed by Executive Team
- Prepare and participate in meetings as directed by Executive Team
- Prioritize and manage communication between Executive(s) and functional teams, representing team objectives and communicating them effectively and clearly
- Identify problems, develop solutions, and implement processes to increase business efficiency and enhance productivity.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years experience supporting executive or management staff or experience in a fast-paced administrative role required
- Strong in Microsoft Office suite and Google applications
- Experience working in high-trust environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exercises discretion and good judgement
- Ability to demonstrate patience in stressful situation