Advanced Support Consultant at Social Solutions
We're looking to bring on a new Senior Customer Support Representative, or as we call it, an Advanced Support Consultant (ASC)! The ASC is responsible for providing superior reactive and proactive support for customers who have purchased premium support packages or are a top tier paid support customer.
Internally the ASC works cross functionally with other SSG teams, including Support, Product, Professional Services, Development, Special Projects, Sales and Account Management, Partnerships & Alliances, Marketing, and the Executive Team
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in each customers’ use of ETO and/or Apricot software, including any customizations and add-ons
- Become an expert in the assigned customers’ business areas/industry verticals
- Respond to customer calls and emails to resolve complex and unique problems in an extremely timely manner (meeting established levels of service including initial response time, time to close, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with contacts at all levels of the customer organization
- Provide ad-hoc coaching and training on ETO/Apricot best practices, as well as access to product documentation and formal training
- Diagnose and escalate issues as needed to ensure proper and timely resolution
- Interface with the Account Manager and Client Success Manager to provide a high level of customer service without unnecessary overlap
- Meet regularly with customer via phone (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) to review open cases and issues
- Occasional onsite meetings with customer may be required
- Document all client interactions and time spent in our tracking system as required—the ASC will be held accountable for a utilization target
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience with ETO and/Apricot software preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience in relevant industry such as technical support or customer success
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills with technical agility and creativity
- Interest in technology and a desire to solve problems independently
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Passion for human services and an infectious smile
- Experience with ETO and/or Apricot software
- Technical background/experience such as system administration, implementation, technical specifications for developers, or consulting; report writing (SAP Business Objects or other BI tool); business acumen; applied statistics; evaluation experience
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.