Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Leasing agent is responsible for nurturing all inquiries via inbound/outbound calls or email; based in a call center environment vs. in a branch location.
The Agent, Austin Leasing Center will be responsible for nurturing all inquiries for a Main Street Renewal home from initial contact through signing a lease. This position will communicate through inbound/outbound phone calls as well as email. The shift will be from 12p-8p throughout the week and 10a-6p on Saturday and Sunday. This position will report into the Supervisor, Call Center.
• This position will be high volume prospect calling
• Responsible for prospect leasing pipeline from initial inquiry through application
• Ensure all prospect information is entered into the company’s resident management system
• Schedule property tours, and utilize daily/weekly reports to follow-up on all prospect leads
• Ensure all prospects are properly and efficiently qualified through the application process by educating and collecting all required documentation (rental history and income verification) prior to screening
• Screen applicants and request exceptions by providing exception documentation when necessary
• Meet weekly Service Level Agreements set by the Leasing Team through the management of applicants, leads and prospects reporting, as well as, utilizing sales tactics and efficiency
What's in it for you?
• Collaborative team environment and the tools needed to be successful in your job
• Exceptional onboarding experience (we want you to succeed in your new role)
• MSR will pay for your license and all course fees, training, testing and license for you to obtain a Real Estate License (mind blowing)
• Monthly leasing bonus based on lease execution plus base salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision (Pick the plan that works best for you and the family)
• 401K with employer match (We just keep on giving)
• Employee referral program (Get paid for referring your friends)
What you’ll need to have
• 2+ years working in a high volume outbound sales call center with quota and sales metrics
• Willing to work toward or own a Texas Real Estate License.
• Minimum of 1-2 years with sales/marketing experience in the Property Management industry required
• Possesses excellent communication and people skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word; as well as prospect and resident management systems
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.