AR Operations Lead at Workrise (Austin, TX or Remote)
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an AR Operations Lead who will be responsible for ensuring team performance for accurate invoicing and reporting. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management and invoice processing, with an eye for process improvement and prioritization.
Why Join us? Our Financial Operations team at Workrise is looking for someone who in this role, to be responsible for executing scalable solutions in support of a remote W-2 and 1099 workforce. Sound like you? Keep readingWhat you’ll be doing:
- Manage end-to-end AR process for the marketplace operations
- Lead the AR support operation and help implement an efficient, scalable team for a rapidly growing business
- Create, measure and report on key AR metrics
- Maintain and document relevant policies and procedures
- Partner with Accounting and other Financial Operations counterparts ensuring that efficient processes are aligned
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Onboarding, etc.) to consider process and system enhancements, while building strong, collaborative working relationships
- Build relationships with key customers and manage conversations around setup, billing and customer expectations
- Drive process improvements and automation in the area of dispute management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Financial Operations (i.e. accounts receivable, collections)
- Experience in KPI reporting and dashboards
- Experience with working with and managing outsourced vendors
- Experience working with a growing business and scaling an operation for success
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determining root cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and presentation skills
- Experience with NetSuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Field Glass…)
- Experience with a technology and/or energy related company
- M&A integration experience
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!