Area Vice President Adobe Sign, State Local Government at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Manager Sales, Americas Public Sector will be responsible for managing and leading this important group of individual contributors. Your team will bring leading Adobe Sign solutions to State & Local Government (SLG). Leading front the front and being deeply involved in your business. You must empower, measure, monitor and hold the team accountable in this high-performance environment. This strategic leader collaborates with internal & external sponsors along with their Individual Contributors to open doors and closing on new business - partnering on account calls, assisting in account health monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships while also reducing churn and growing new business. This leader is a mentor as well as a coach and is a true evangelist for the needs of the business. Come join the team!
What you'll Do
- Drive revenue for Adobe Sign business in select State & Local Government accounts and territories.
- Deliver performance against goals consistently and predictably
- Manage individual contributors with passion and discipline
- Understand and Sell Adobe Sign as part of value of Adobe Enterprise Products.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients and partners.
- Track, monitor and accurately forecast business across the territory.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned accounts.
What you need to succeed
- Proven self-starter mentality with specific plan to "own" your business.
- Dedication to personal responsibility and expectation of performance.
- Passion, energy, great attitude, and a proven plan for building and running successful sales teams
- Empathy and high EQ to do it the "right" way
- 5+ years managing high-performance teams servicing government accounts.
- Prior experience within State & Local is required.
- Success in selling solution-based SaaS offerings, eSignature, Workflow and Business Process Management, Content Management and / or BI solutions preferred.
- Proven track record selling complex solutions to Public Sector.
- Superior customer-facing attributes both internally and externally. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Forecast accuracy, pipeline funnel management.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills & ability to "win people over".
- Ability to manage a business across a distributed organization.
- Work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Support, etc.