Associate Account Manager (Enterprise)
Enterprise Account Manager
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2018, is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager for our Austin Four Points Office. In this exciting role you will represent BigCommerce while advising the most exciting and fastest growing merchants in eCommerce, provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!!
What You’ll Do
- Have complete ownership over an assigned Book of Business of Enterprise & Mid-Market customers.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong referenceable working C-level relationships with your clients.
- Research and understand your client’s industry.
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your customers to implement plans that drive success within their business.
- Manage your accounts towards achievement of key strategic outcomes.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide best practices, advice and guidance while identifying opportunities to help your book of business grow.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners that best align with client need and BigCommerce goals.
- Serve as the most experienced trusted advisor for both clients, partners and internal team members.
- Work with cross functional teams across Sales, Client Success, Marketing and, Premium Services to deliver the best experience for your customers and raise key metrics, like company NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, and manage the escalation through resolution.
- Advocate internally for clients inter and intra departmentally as required.
- Be comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions and de-escalate critical issues, ensuring team members and clients are positioned for success.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience preferred in managing an SMB/Mid-Market portfolio or direct client consulting within a fast paced environment.
- 1+ year of managing a BigCommerce SMB/Mid-Market portfolio (Preferred)
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and best practices in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Strong peer collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge/background of eCommerce and marketing highly desired
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Familiarity with presenting individual and team based metrics to executive teams, including C level
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Experience with the the BigCommerce product a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or computer science related field or equivalent experience required.
- Project Management Professional certificate preferred.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.