Associate Customer Advisor
Rapid7’s Managed Services delivers world class, 24/7/365 threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management, and application security services for our customers. As a member of Rapid7’s Customer Advisor team, you are on the front-lines helping clients defend against and respond to today’s biggest threats. Our analysts and scanning operation teams keep a constant watch on our customers and provide guidance and strategies to help identify and remediate significant risks. Rapid7 Customer Advisors are fanatical about security and customer satisfaction, and are just as comfortable working in the weeds with engineers as we are briefing a CISO on a recent breach and security strategy.
Rapid7 Customer Advisors partner with our customers above and beyond the tactical aspects of vulnerability management, application security, and threat detection and incident response. You will work with your customers to increase their resilience against threats through tailored mitigation recommendations, proactive threat awareness reporting, and regular touch-points to discuss IT security initiatives and associated best practices.
As an Associate Customer Advisor, you will work hand-in-hand with the Customer Advisor team to help deliver service to our customers, all while gaining valuable experience in the field on Information Security. You will work with our various Managed Services teams to help deliver day-to-day tactical reports to our customers, help triage alerts with analysts, and help address direct-customer needs.
- Enthusiastic, driven, and knowledgeable colleagues
- A fast-paced, agile team that is focused on exceptional service delivery
- Insight into the latest attacker techniques and breaches
- Innovative technologies and constantly evolving detection methodologies
- Lasting trusted advisor relationships with clients in many industries
- Input into service delivery, engineering, and product features and roadmaps
- Associates Degree in information security, or two or more years of related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Security or related discipline
- Significant client relationship management experience
- Strong understanding of common enterprise technologies
- Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent soft skills
- Interest in technology deployment and configuration experience
- Strong interest in security frameworks and concepts
- Extremely organized
What you’ll be up to:
- Working closely with Customer Advisors and the operations teams to convey recommendations to Rapid7 customers
- Reviewing and generating high-quality accurate and contextual customer deliverables
- Help develop and create Executive Briefings (frequency based on client demand), which will illustrate implementation/operational score, threat and/or vulnerability score, trending details, and may include high-level action plans.
- Help the Customer Advisor team build strong advisory relationships with customers and continuously exceeding client expectations
- Ensuring that Rapid7 Platform technology is functional, and coordinating with Rapid7’s support team when needed
- Assisting in technology deployment and client onboarding processes
- Gathering client input and requirements across the Managed Services client base to influence Managed Services service roadmap
- Assist Managed Services Leadership with effective scaling strategies to face the challenge of an ever-expanding customer base