Associate Customer Success Manager - Higher Education at Blackbaud
We are hiring for an entry level Customer Success Manager, Associate position to work with our clients in the field of Higher Education. Customer Success Managers are responsible for bringing best practices and the most current trends to customers, helping them drive greater business value with Blackbaud solutions through the four pillars of Customer Success: Adoption, Customer Success, Renewals and Business Support. They are responsible for helping advance a long-range vision for how Blackbaud can best support, retain and expand existing profitable customer relationships.
Responsibilities in the four pillar areas of Customer Success include:
- Onboard new customers, ensuring that the customer understands how to contact and leverage support and training)
- Repeat onboarding with any upgrade/new release with a major version change, or within 30 days of employee turnover within the account.
- Engage customers regarding upcoming adoption and usage webinars on products, solutions and thought leadership.
- Engage with the Services team to understand the key outcomes of an implementation project; Work closely with Services team to properly transition and handoff the customer to Success.
- Develop and manage success plans in partnership with customer and account team.
- Generate employee sales leads within the installed base.
- Conducts and manages regular cadence success calls with customer and documents outcomes in appropriate Customer Success tools. Review new release details, share industry best practices and trends.
- Monitor health of the customer assessing whether action is needed to address.
- Represent customer with internal teams and serve as point of escalation.
- Monitor usage allowances of subscription products and manage upgrades
- Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers 4-6 months prior to renewal date.
- Create & maintain (green/yellow/orange/red) Health index for customers (likelihood to renew), based on data related to behavior (number and frequency of support cases, CSM interactions, on-time payments, product issues, training attendance, usage levels).
Competencies & Qualifications
- 1+ years relevant experience in customer success or one or more of the following fields - Higher Education
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with audiences of all levels
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university