BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager. As an Associate Customer Success Manager you will represent BigCommerce while advising our eCommerce merchants, provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!
What You’ll Do
- Maintain complete ownership over an assigned Book of Business of Enterprise customers.
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong reference-able working relationships with your clients from entry-level to C-level executive.
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business in order to provide best practices, advice, and guidance to help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to implement plans that drive success within their business.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners that best align with client need and BigCommerce goals.
- Become a trusted adviser for your clients by utilizing high levels of integrity, and follow through
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Client Success, SBD, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your clients and raise key metrics, like company NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, and manage the escalation through resolution.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience account managing a portfolio or direct client consulting within a fast-paced environment preferred
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and best practices in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Must have strong working knowledge/background of current eCommerce ecosystem
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, ensuring clients are positioned for success.
- Familiarity with presenting individual and team-based metrics to executive teams, including C-level
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication across various channels (i.e. presentations, email, text, phone, video, etc.)
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps.
- Experience with the the BigCommerce product a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings