Associate Technical Support Engineer (9AM - 6PM)
If you're interested in being part of an amazing team that is a customer satisfaction leader and is working towards being one of the top global software support organizations, here's where you'd be able to make a difference:
- Monitor requests through multiple channels including cases and phone, provide support and respond to queries from our customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Escalate problems to the correct teams where appropriate
- Resolving simple requests without needing to escalate
- Identifying documentation requirements in our knowledge base
- Maintaining our high standards for customer communication and response times
- Engaging in training opportunities on our products and key technical areas
We need a customer focused individual with an enthusiasm for technology and social media and who loves engaging with people. We're looking for someone who gets a kick out of helping their colleagues as well as solving problems for customers. There'll be plenty of opportunities to learn about our products and develop your career in a technical or customer-centric direction.
This position has working hours from 9am-6pm with breaks included as part of a global operation, so please be aware of this prior to applying.
As part of a global 24/7 support team, occasional rotation within an on-call system for specific weeks or weekends may be required, so please be aware of this prior to applying.
Desired Qualities & Skills
The Associate Technical Support Engineer role is entry level technically and is responsible for ensuring that our customers are communicated with, our internal staff members are followed up on, and dealing with the bulk of our straightforward technical questions. This team takes on learning the system and technologies, but we have the luxury of training you in the details.
- Some experience in customer and/or technical support roles
- Demonstrable interest in software and technology
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively between teams and individuals of varying technical expertise
- An overall desire to grow a career in a technical support role
- Able to multi-task effectively while working on customer issues
- Willingness to travel occasionally when the need arises (
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field Technical or support certifications such as HDI, ITIL, MCSA: SQL or Oracle SQL Expert
Why you should join our team
We have a technical bootcamp in which you'll learn how to work with our products, focus your attention on the right things that our customers need and understand how to empathetically work with our customers. Our motivation is to truly make a difference on each case by responding quickly and with high quality.
We earn the loyalty and trust of our customers by setting a new standard for amazing support every interaction, every day.
The team is hoping to find someone who is energized by social media, customer support, and solving complex challenges. We're open, transparent and hardworking. Our culture is as exciting as our products and we're looking for another person to join. Come check us out!