Associate Technical Systems Analyst at Whole Foods Market
- Develops knowledge and technical skills within a particular area of systems analysis and administration.
- Performs basic system, hardware, and software preventive maintenance.
- Responds to tickets within defined service level objectives.
- Assists with basic / routine system and host environment troubleshooting.
- Engages with vendors and third-party service providers as required to address and resolve user issues.
- Escalate complex or unfamiliar issues as appropriate.
- Assists with writing, debugging, and / or maintaining automation systems.
- With guidance, performs simple installations.
- Shadows more experienced Team Members during deployments and security upgrades.
- Creates and maintains standard systems-related documentation.
- Works with technical and non-technical clients to resolve implementation and operational issues.
- Basic understanding of technical and functional concepts.
- Understanding of system integrations.
- Understanding of system / application design.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages.
- Familiar with processes and tools used for system management, problem reporting, change management, and overall system support.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
- Understands the necessity of tailoring communications to meet audience needs.
- Understands project review and reporting requirements.
- Able to plan and organize project activity in accordance with the expectations of WFM and the project-specific stakeholder.
- May participate in leading small projects.
- Builds stable working relationships with Team Members and other stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a customer-focused orientation and mindset.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree 0-2 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.