Benefits Coordinator (Contractor) at BigCommerce
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Benefits Coordinator (Contractor) to join our Total Rewards team and play a key role in our benefits administration. You’ll be instrumental in helping BigCommerce continue to scale effectively while working closely with the People, Finance and various cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a key team member on the pandemic response team, responsible for coordinating meetings, setting agendas, ensuring communication is delivered on a timely basis, and in alignment with the facilities team.
- Develop processes around vaccine requirements and other federal, state and local mandates
- Maintain OSHA compliant database of vaccination records in association with the federal government vaccine mandate
- Responsible for collecting and filing COVID test results from employees on a weekly basis that have chosen not to receive the COVID vaccine
- Serve as the first point of contact for all benefits related questions that come into our help desk portal
- Assist the Benefits team with annual Open Enrollment
- Review monthly benefits invoices for accuracy and work to resolve any discrepancies
- Other benefits related responsibilities as assigned
Who You Are:
- 6 months of benefits experience required; 1 year preferred
- Knowledgeable regarding benefits compliance and HIPAA
- Foundational knowledge of common benefits practices.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, including the ability to build pivot tables and graphs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.