Bilingual eCommerce Growth Coach at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our eCommerce Growth Coaches help our merchants get to their first sale sooner, teach them how to increase demand and conversion to their stores as well as how to grow sales on different online channels (like Amazon and Google Shopping). In this role, you will use technical and consultative skills and business acumen to help our clients be successful selling online. The right candidate will rely on strong communication skills, deep product knowledge, and familiarity with the eCommerce ecosystem to meticulously deliver services for the ever-growing world of eCommerce entrepreneurs.What You’ll Do:
- Engage directly with merchants in training sessions to deliver the detailed packaged services they purchased from BigCommerce
- Customize delivery of sessions to address client needs and business goals while ensuring consistent delivery of BigCommerce services
- Be the expert - possess a deep understanding of BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, app partners, and value proposition) and provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding eCommerce growth strategies such as conversion, multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook), web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), etc.
- Stay current with the latest trends in internet technology and eCommerce
- Become industry certified in key areas of the platform; including Omni-Channel, Marketing, and Design
- Professional maturity to work with merchants ranging from Small Business up to Enterprise; domestic and international
- Build your expertise in BigCommerce partners to enable you to recommend the appropriate products and solutions to fuel merchant growth
- Maintain a highly professional engagement with clear communication, effective documentation, and personable interactions with merchants
- Collaborate with team mates throughout BigCommerce to ensure the highest level of customer experience
- Achieve KPIs of client facing hours, satisfaction surveys returned, cases closed and more.
- Key member of the development team for new launch and growth packages; working with internal experts to build and deliver new services for our merchants
- 1+ years related professional experience, ideally at a $50M+ software, SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription-based company
- 3+ years experience in customer service, account management, or technical support.
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish required
- Keen understanding of SaaS and eCommerce strongly preferred, including understanding/experience in launching an online store, online marketing best practices (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media) and multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook).
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce 3rd party applications and integrations
- Degree in Business or a related field from a four-year college or university preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client relationship skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage sensitive client information, numerous details, and multiple simultaneous projects while delivering key milestones on time
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce as well as strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) a big plus.
- Positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members with high standards for ethics and integrity
- Courageous and able to persevere through challenges
- Able to flex schedule as needed to accommodate international merchants
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings