Come join LegalZoom as a Bookkeeper! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers: business tax advisory and preparation. In this role, you’ll work to serve our small business customers by providing bookkeeping services. This role is an exciting opportunity for bookkeepers with a passion for numbers and working with small business customers to empower them to succeed in a dynamic new part of the LegalZoom team.
- Competitive pay
What you’ll do:
- Provide bookkeeping services
- Assist in onboarding clients into LegalZoom’s internal systems
- Provide ongoing app support and assistance for clients
- Interact with clients: virtually, via email, and over the phone
- Other job-related duties as assigned*
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred: experienced in bookkeeping and general accounting
- Preferred: experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks Online
- Preferred: experience using other apps such as Gusto and QBO Payroll
- Superior customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excel at organization and problem solving with strong time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
* The role responsibilities listed in this job description in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties not listed above as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
LegalZoom is a trusted leader in the technology platform space that gives the world access to professional legal advice. From starting a new business to assisting on protecting families, contracts to copyrights, trademarks to trust –we are a leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses. Since its founding over 15 years ago, LegalZoom has helped millions of Americans with efficient and simplified legal help. Whether you want to explore specific legal options or connect with an independent attorney, be empowered to take care of important legal needs and protect what matters most. Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission!
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.