Business Operations Associate, Sage Mortgage at Red Ventures
Sage Mortgage is seeking a Business Operations Associate. In this role, you will manage reporting and analysis for Sage Mortgage. As a Business Operations Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations
- Use the data to push sales leaders to drive results
- Liaise between sales and our strategic partnerships, as well as with senior leadership to communicate key changes
- Prioritize partnership initiatives by collaborating and communicating with sales management, engineering, data, and business stakeholders
- Work on developing dynamic and sustainable compensation models for our sales organization
What We’re Looking For:
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building operational and financial models, conducting analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- A sense of humor!
- Extra Credit for:
- Experience with SQL experience or SSAS/other database/analysis packages
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other reporting and dashboarding tools
Who We Are:
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage lender redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]