Business Operations Consultant at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice.So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more.From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
Join us as a Business Operations Consultant on our Business Support team in Austin to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. The individual in this role has extensive Contact Center experience providing best in class customer experience with a proven track record of driving change within the contact center ecosystem including self-service customer interactions. Selected candidate must be able to succeed in faced paced, dynamic environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities
- Independently lead projects working with Contact Center leaders and extended teams to analyze, evaluate and document requirements through to solution design and deployment of improved processes that maximize targeted business outcomes.
- Drive change that meets current and future growth.
- Expand use of Salesforce High Velocity Sales and Distributed Marketing.
- Analyze existing operational workflows with a goal of continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Assist with user focused testing to ensure that development meets business, functional and performance requirements.
- Assist with any pre-release testing, change control documentation or customer demonstrations needed to gain solution acceptance and release approval.
- Work with extended teams and Contact Center to facilitate smooth transition to new software products, software releases, or process improvements.
- Provide initial production support and troubleshooting. Report systems defects and track to resolution.
- Liaise with engineering and product teams to share information or gain knowledge of other product efforts internally to maximize efficiencies or innovation in solutions.
- Partner with Data Analytics team to ensure all enhancements and deployments have a clearly measurable impact on the targeted area of improvement.
- Ability to facilitate workshops or other meetings with stakeholders and to document meeting outcomes, actions, and agreements.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements and requirement priorities among multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively provide feedback to engineering teams on documented requirements and proposed solutions.
- Effectively documents defects and/or issues, identify priorities, and clearly presents all data to support the timely resolution.
- Effectively communicates relevant program information to superiors and peers
- Ability to present information/business cases to the program teams and leadership team.
- Possesses the knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of related experience in a large Call Center operations experience with strong understanding of internal business processes and systems capabilities
- Salesforce experience (Experience deploying Salesforce High Velocity Sales and Distributed Marketing preferred)
- Change Management Experience
- Proven project management knowledge and experience and the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Collaborative, team player
- Experience in an Agile development environment and with tools including JIRA, Confluence preferred