Business Systems Analyst (Quote to Cash) at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the Procore’s IT Business Systems team. In this role, you’ll develop quote-to-cash processes and automations, and analyze data primarily within Zuora and the CPQ process.
As a successful Business Systems Analyst, you possess strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document requirements, identify solutions, and provide feedback for our business users. In addition, you possess the business and technical skills prescribed, enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment and have experience managing complex projects in support of a sales organization. Ideal candidates have experience with Zuora and CPQ, and strong knowledge of understanding the quote-to-cash process.
This position is based in our office in downtown Austin, Texas. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an understanding of the business’s needs, then analyze, document, evaluate, and prioritize the requirements to make recommendations on solutions and implementation
- Identify and execute testing in support of system integration and user acceptance
- Define, discover, and assist in the reporting process to help business users make informed decisions
- Provide visibility, insight, and communication during technology implementations and enhancements, working successfully as a liaison between involved parties/teams
- Partner with the Sales organization to provide training, support, and technical assistance to stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working within Zuora (or similar) as well as working in a SaaS company with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical implementation
- Extensive experience in an operational/systems administration role where you are solving problems, managing projects, and implementing technology solutions with knowledge/experience for Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition business processes
- Background in gathering business requirements, performing assessments, and presenting solutions in the areas of sales, relationship management, data analysis, and/or data reporting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.