At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success.
Khoros is seeking a Business Workforce Manager to add to our growing professional services team. The Business Workforce Manager plays a vital role on the operations team within Khoros Strategic Services, which governs all capacity planning, staffing & resourcing, hiring and financial scorecard modeling for Khoros Strategic Services. The operations team's primary objective is to ensure our business meets customer and partner needs at optimal efficiency.
This individual will own and drive activity and initiatives around insights for workforce strength and demand, productivity and scale, and share data-driven guidance to inform decisions to optimize staffing and resourcing. This requires deep collaboration with our leadership, Finance, HR, and other partnering organizations across the company.
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized, outcome-focused individual capable of engaging in strategic decision-making and tactical execution to help drive initiatives that support organizational goals.
If you are interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value, then this is the position for you.
This role is budgeted in the $82,000-95,000 base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.
- Own and manage Workforce Management (WFM) key metrics such as volume and capacity forecast accuracy, schedule efficiency, productivity, etc.
- Manage workforce planning analysis and reporting
- Drive continuous improvement efforts by reviewing data, standards, policies and the execution of established processes to identify gaps and iterating on best practices
- Lead / participate in cross group collaboration meetings with global stakeholders to share knowledge, best practices, and governance of forecast and capacity planning processes
- Administration and analysis of customer scope related data including the assistance in development of customer scopes for new projects
- Innovate on existing tools and processes to improve and automate task delivery
- Educate internal partners and senior leadership on fundamentals of workforce management and how it will support the overall mission
- Influence key stakeholders to ensure that resources needed are prioritized to achieve quantifiable results, monitoring the effectiveness after project delivery
- Sets and balances goals across team, optimizing performance against department goals and employee development
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Operations or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of experience in Workforce Management leading a Global WFM Organization with multiple global sites with proven understanding of forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and workforce management processes
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data, as well as presenting reports, forecasts, trends, and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills and data analysis acumen
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with integration and adoption of workforce management process and technology into an organization.
- Proven success in change management and implementing workforce management processes for large multinational organization
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data and systems (e.g., Workday, Salesforce and Domo)