Call Center Representative at realtor.com
Areas of Ownership
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently.
- Represent Opcity/Realtor.com in a professional manner. i.e. by phone, email and text message communication.
- Ability to determine the needs of our clients through effective listening and questioning skills
- Make outbound calls to identify client's needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Scheduling flexibility is required as some shifts require late evening or weekend hours.
- Speak English fluently, an additional language is a bonus but not essential (Spanish)
The Ideal Profile
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide nationwide coverage, therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance are required.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You are coach-able.
- You prefer working at a fast pace.
- You come to win every day with a great attitude.
- You are organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proficient and savvy with technology.
- Strong Communication
- Tech Savvy
What We Offer
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model