Carrier Solutions Coordinator - Entry Level at Shipwell
Carrier Solutions Coordinator - Entry Level
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
Carrier Solutions Specialist
As a Carrier Solutions Coordinator, you will field calls and emails to and from our carrier customers and find ways to help them move freight more reliably and economically. Working in our proprietary platform, you will help keep freight moving on-time and on-target for customers working in North America. Some of the time you will be tracking shipments we know are doing just fine, however other times you might be trouble-shooting problems with freight, calling customers for paperwork, or just checking in to make sure everyone is happy!
When you get here
- You will complete a 2-4 week training and professional development program
- Problem-solve through any issues that occur before, during or after transit
- Track shipments and deliveries for freight booked by our Carrier Sales Team
- Collect important paperwork from shippers and carriers
- Enter detailed notes in to our proprietary platform system, recording the details of your work
- Make and receive calls with truck drivers, dock managers, and shipping coordinators
- Accurately and effectively work as part of the team to make sure our shippers and carriers are delighted with the Shipwell experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Effective and pleasant phone presence
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to multi-task with elite prioritization to not lose sight of the ultimate objective to succeed
What is Preferred:
- Fluent in speaking Spanish, but not required!
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers