Central Ops Processor at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Central Ops Processor who will be responsible for assisting in the onboarding of our acquired workforce in Workrise’s labor Marketplace. This operational contributor will work directly with our newly acquired workforce to successfully qualify and onboard them into our labor Marketplace.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a highly standardized environment, provides insight into ways we can improve our processes, and is KPIs motivated. Success will be measured by your ability to increase the throughput and number of our active workers on the Marketplace. This is a high call volume role.
The Central Ops Processor will report into the Lead, Central Ops Processing within the Marketplace team.What you’ll be doing:
- Strategizing, executing, refining
- Working directly with inbound leads to gauge whether the worker is a fit for our labor marketplace.
- Heavy outbound call volume (30-50 calls a day).
Launching new markets and driving results across stakeholders.
- Studying worker behavior and product analytics to iterate on strategy.
- Assist in hypothesis tests and leading new growth streams from concept to fully operational.
- A deep desire to empower the skilled trades workforce.
- Minimum of 2-5 years working in recruitment, administrative, call center, payroll, inside sales or other roles that required repeatable processes.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in G-suite products.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and leverage data to drive solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to go from zero to one.
- The ability to transform and improve the lives of our workers on a daily basis.
- Working alongside talented peers that will bring out the best in you.
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business.
- High rewards commensurate with high performance.
- Unlimited PTO and generous benefits including 401k with company matching.
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!