At CesiumAstro, we are pioneers of advanced communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you. We are actively seeking passionate, collaborative, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team.
We are looking to add a Chief of Staff to our team. In this position, you will serve as a key partner, right hand, and true strategist to our CEO. As part of the integral Cesium team, you will act as a central point of contact for a high volume of internal and external business communications. Our ideal candidate has a background working in fast-growing startups and technology or engineering industries and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and contribute immediately to initiatives across the organization.
A successful candidate will work with and report directly to the CEO while communicating messages and ideas from other senior leaders to improve the internal functions and processes of the company. They will advise on projects, organize and plan company initiatives, and ensure the CEO has a constant line of sight to the broad vision of business operations. The ideal candidate must be a creative and results-driven thinker, an excellent problem solver, and possess incredible interpersonal skills to effectively manage projects.
- Support the CEO day-to-day through meeting preparation, calendar management, correspondence supervision, and follow-ups.
- Act as the trusted point of contact for internal and external communication for critical business decisions and initiatives.
- Manage external partnerships through consistent communication, meetings, and follow-up tasks.
- Manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure internal staff and management are maintaining effective prioritization of projects and current deliverables.
- Create and manage dashboards and analytics to monitor team performance and goals.
- Ensure clear lines of communication between stakeholders across the organization.
- Assist CEO on various special projects as needed.
- Manage preparation and slide deck for the Board of Director meetings.
- Track action items from Board of Director meetings and prepare quarterly investor updates.
- Act as an internal liaison across the organization to bring key ideas and initiatives to life.
- Create new standards and processes for clear and concise company-wide communications.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience including management consulting, strategic business development, and/or business operations in a high-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Proven experience organizing and collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Enthusiasm for designing solutions and managing internal communications.
- Desire to take on new changing and challenging tasks as assigned and identified.
- Experience planning, leading, and executing strategic initiatives.
- Must have fantastic interpersonal skills and communication.
- Excellent project management skills and history of effective execution of projects and goals.