About Billd (www.billd.com)
The construction payment cycle is hard to predict, at Billd, we believe purchasing material shouldn’t be. Suppliers get paid how they want, when they want, while providing their customers the flexible payment terms they need to grow their business.
Billd removes the challenges Contractors face purchasing construction material by partnering with Suppliers to offer an integrated payment solution with flexible terms. Billd offers short-term loans through suppliers to help contractors bridge the gap between needing to purchase materials for a project and getting paid by the general contractor.
Billd is a well-funded, fintech startup based in Austin, TX. We have excellent benefits and a great place to work for people who are looking to gain ground-level experience building a company with a small, but crazy talented, team.
Billd is looking for an individual who is customer-centric and has a history of being in a customer-facing position. This role will be responsible for handling a critical part of Billd’s operations, with a strong focus on Lien Operations. The ideal candidate has experience in Finance, Lending/Insurance, and/or the Construction industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in (1) providing highly-tailored customer support, (2) performing at a high-growth startup and (3) having familiarity with technology tools (e.g Salesforce, Slack, Box, etc.).
- Review & Research property and project data to ensure data integrity
- Prepare weekly reports regarding upcoming lien/bond claim deadlines
- Draft and distribute lien/bond claim documentation
- Engage and address any customer inquiries related to lien/bond claim notices sent to property owners, general contractors, and subcontractors
- Be knowledgeable of state-required lien/bond laws for all 50 states
- Assist in the design and implementation of improving Lien/Bond Operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction, Insurance, or Debt Servicing
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing role
- Previous experience in startup/small business environment
- Previous experience in Insurance a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.