As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Client Operations Lead that will be responsible for the end to end Client lifecycle through an operational lens and lead a team that is critical to the success of the business. The Client Operations team is the first line of defense when receiving the handoff from Sales to Operations. You will help design and implement the operational infrastructure to move a Client through the onboard to cash process with minimal human touchpoints.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is a true people leader; someone who believes in “we” before “me” and their team’s motivation, growth, and wellbeing first. You are self-motivated, versatile, compassionate, and can work equally well in highly collaborative settings as well as those with little direction. You are also an operational wizard with the skills to solve complex problems and help drive the business forward.
Why Join us? You'll work closely with cross-functional teams across the business including all of Financial Operations, Sales, Product, Legal, and Clients to build creative solutions to the tough challenges our Clients face.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support, mentor and grow a team of Client Operations Associates all focused on providing a “best in class” Client experience
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Work strategically with cross-functional teams to scale Client Operations across our acquired entities and integrate them into our centralized processes
- Assist in designing, implementing, and evolving the development of automated processes, tools and systems that give Workrise the competitive advantage by providing a positive holistic Client experience
- 5+ years in Client Success, Operations, Consulting, Strategy, Project Management or related experience
- 3+ years managing a team to achieve individual and shared goals
- Experience in a Client facing or Account Management role
- High EQ and a natural at building and nurturing relationships
- Knowledge and ability to fluidly communicate across multiple work languages. Example, you speak “sales” and “operations”. You are the Operations Google Translator.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient within Salesforce, Zendesk, Netsuite, and/or contract lifecycle management tools a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.