Client Operations Specialist
A Santa Monica-based tech company, EZ Texting's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique work-space that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last four years running. Come find out why.
The Client Operations Specialist will support sales strategy through client retention and satisfaction. In this role, the candidate will help demonstrate the value of EZ Texting's products to our clients. Candidates will be responsible for providing an amazing client experience, deliver prompt and accurate technical support, and ensure client satisfaction on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a great attitude, strong technical aptitude, patience, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Maintain customer service levels according to EZ Texting's standards
- Ensure that the client base receives the appropriate level of customer service and technical support by handling unresolved and escalated client issues with prompt and courteous service.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the client service specialist.
- Work with Client Success Management team to ensure consistency in all policies and procedures
- Accomplish a thorough understanding and proficiency of EZ Texting's products through internal training and development.
- Champion changes in organization and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Understand how to interact and navigate web-based software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple customer requests at once
- Superior typing skills
- Ability to perform administrative functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent system skills including Excel
- Experience using Zendesk is a plus
- Quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and incentives dependent on performance
- Fully paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- And many more additional perks…