Remote - 8am-5pm EST
We are seeking a leader with a passion for providing great service to our patients and healthcare professional clients and internal team members. You have experience leading a call center or on demand customer support team that meets or exceeds service levels and quality metrics. You are comfortable working with many different functions (sales, operations, billing, engineering and lab teams) in order to serve our clients needs.
What you will do:
- Manage a remote team of leads whose primary focus is to support our team who answer inbound calls and chats, optimizing workload across the team to maximize efficiency and meet performance metrics
- Use data and analytics to regularly monitor and drive improvement in key performance metrics for the function
- Work with department leads to translate broader company goals into clear objectives; ensure company processes and policies are rolled out and implemented with consistency
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to teammates in order to ensure the highest quality customer experience across multiple client communication channels
- Collaborate with internal teammates to set and execute the strategy for the OnDemand Team
- Foster a mindset of continuous improvements to enhance team performance and client satisfaction, including making system improvement recommendations for the team and sharing best practices.
- Lead with transparency in an environment of continuous change
Who you are:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Preferred understanding of genetics and/or health care
- Can problem-solve and exercise critical thinking
- Understands operational logistics in servicing International clients and patients alike
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills; comfortable leading a team in a rapidly-scaling company where priorities, projects and policies may shift quickly
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading on demand customer service teams in a customer-obsessed environment.
- Skilled in coaching and mentoring teammates with a demonstrated track record of developing team members to take on additional responsibilities or new roles.
- Specific experience with call center management and associated software tools, e.g., chat, workforce management, case queue management.
- Experience in customer service management in a laboratory, healthcare, biotech, and/or life sciences industries preferred
- Must be able to travel 2-3 times per year for required CS Training
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.