Client Success Analyst
Services – Austin, Texas
Iodine Software equips medical care teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging new technologies like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Iodine thrives by delighting our users. Support is a cornerstone of our offering and enables us to cultivate a happy, productive user base. We are seeking Client Success Analysts to join our Professional Services team and help take Iodine to the next level by providing best-in-class service. This is a high visibility role, and your success will depend on building strong long-term relationships with our clients, proactively identifying issues and driving resolution, and fostering communication with users and stakeholders along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Approach every client interaction with total service mentality, cultivating deep understanding of the client experience and developing proficiency on all client interface tools
- Serve as one of our front-line support representatives, triaging new cases arriving from multiple channels, diagnosing problems and controlling the flow and prioritization of requests to our development teams
- Investigate and fix issues reported by our users; communicating progress back to every client and setting clear expectations on resolution
- Share results back to the organization to inform decisions about product roadmap planning and service offerings
- Identify and advocate for robust solutions to recurring issues that affect our customer base
- Assist in quality assurance, deployment, and preparation for new releases
- Expand your skillset in technologies such as SQL, Java, XML, and HTML, to create solutions for customers.
- Enter and manage support cases using JIRA and Salesforce and ensure these requests are included in appropriate weekly development sprints
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required and a 3.0 GPA or above
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex problems and build trust with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated empathy and patience for end users; takes a personal stake in our clients' success
- A problem solver's mentality; wants to open up the machine to see how it works
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Proven track record of managing multiple, competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Positive, self-starter attitude with high level of personal ownership and accountability
- Knowledge of SQL, Java, XML and HTML is a plus
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us build and scale our services organization. You will be learning the latest technologies that are pushing the boundaries of our industry and impacting the way medical teams document patient health conditions. You will be a first point of client contact, directly influencing the way clients experience our product and our team. You will interface with all aspects of the business and have exposure to many learning opportunities – from implementation management to machine learning analysis to software development.
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.