Client Success Manager
Social Solutions is seeking a Client Success Manager to own the ongoing client experience, with a focus on ensuring the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS products for nonprofits, and driving long-term value aligned with our clients’ mission-focused outcomes. You will monitor the ongoing health and satisfaction of your book of clients and establish a cadence for client interactions that ensure each client is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions and successfully renews.
Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship skills, a knack for organization and process improvement, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
An awesome CSM provides consistent, world-class support and engagement with our clients so that they can deliver exceptional experiences to the people they serve.
What You'll Do:
- Manage ongoing client relationships effectively to drive high client retention, loyalty and satisfaction
- Monitor client health and engagement using internal dashboards and regular health checks to proactively identify at-risk clients and establish retention and success plans moving forward
- Own all aspects of the client renewals process, with a focus on high net retention
- Engage with client stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Social Solutions software to the organization
- Provide visibility, internal awareness and advocacy regarding client health, drivers of attrition, and needs cross-departmentally
- Identify opportunities to better retain clients based on client size, length of service, and other factors
- Collaborate with the sales organization to ensure a successful client lifecycle with opportunities for renewal, cross-sell and upsell
- Develop, prepare, and nurture clients for advocacy and referenceability
- Drive client participation in Social Solutions communities and use of available knowledge base and online support tools
- Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to enrich client experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive results
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of client facing experience in a Client Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with clients, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with clients toward positive outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with mid- and senior level executives across functions within the client
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building
- Willingness to travel up to 20% for client meetings
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems is a plus
- Experience with nonprofit or public-sector clients is a plus
- Familiarity with client success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc. preferred but not required
Why We're Awesome
Fun Fact: The Client Success team is also an all-star Pop-a-Shot basketball team and is currently the reigning champ in the Austin office.
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.