Client Success Manager
Iodine Software equips healthcare teams with the most innovative tools to quickly identify and prioritize discrepancies in their clinical documentation. By leveraging new technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing, our platform can both predict the underlying health conditions affecting patients and interpret the existing clinical documentation to identify gaps, ambiguities and inaccuracies, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need talented, dedicated individuals to help drive our continued success. Our Client Success Managers are our deep business specialists and are responsible for delivering exceptional strategy and business support to our clients. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and working directly with those clients on their requirements with the ultimate goal of client retention. If you are driven by building relationships, solving complex business problems and exceeding client expectations, this position may be right for you.
What You’ll Do
- Build and nurture deep long-term strategic relationships with a small portfolio of clients
- Act as business success expert in educating, guiding, and supporting clients as they progress through the Iodine lifecycle
- Deliver well-crafted responses to client requests for strategic and/or program health analysis, with limited management oversight
- Provide guidance and consulting for best practices and ROI analysis for clients to gain the most value from their program with Iodine Software
- Advocate for product enhancements/new features and influence roadmap planning, based on client input
- Initiate outbound touch points with clients to drive Iodine lifecycle campaign success
- Develop knowledge articles to continually expand and improve Iodine Software’s internal and external assets
- Maintain client loyalty by serving clients above and beyond their expectations
- Understand the client experience and develop proficiency in any client interface tools
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of work experience in a client services/management role
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently
- Creativity and a proven track record of identifying opportunities and potential gaps, in order to contribute proactive ideas for improvement
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience using salesforce.com is a major plus
- Experience in the health care industry is beneficial
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong track record of academic achievement
- Ability to travel up to 40%, if necessary
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us build a key piece of the organization from the ground floor. You will be introducing brand-new technologies to medical care teams and managing widespread changes to the way they interact with patients and each other. You will build strategic client partnerships, influence product direction, and directly affect large-scale program outcomes. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies.
This position is located in Austin, Texas. You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.