Client Success Manager at DISCO
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:56 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Client Success Manager
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
- Responsible for proactive management and risk mitigation of DISCO clients to ensure their long-term success and account expansion.
- Analyze business processes and client data to quantify account health and prioritize internal process changes as well as client outreach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within and across the various internal functions to address client concerns and barriers.
- Track critical feedback from meetings with client executives, and continuously advocate for product and process changes to improve CSAT.
- Serve as the main external POC for any escalations to ensure issues are resolved quickly.
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Monitor trends in NPS and CSAT for assigned accounts to ensure company efforts are yielding the intended improvements in client experience.
- Strong project management and operations background with at least 5+ years of consulting experience. eDiscovery or litigation support experience required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Technologically savvy
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Highly analytical with experience manipulating data to create insights and inform business decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
Why join us?
Disco is the world’s leading legal technology company.
Our offerings help great lawyers improve legal outcomes for their clients. Our goal is to automate away all the parts of the practice of law that don’t require human legal judgment, so that great lawyers can focus on doing what it is they went to law school to do. Our technology is used by corporate legal departments in every major vertical, from financial services, to pharmaceuticals, to aerospace, to technology, and by most leading law firms in the United States.
Disco was founded in 2013 and is one of the fastest-growing enterprise startups in the United States. We have offices in Austin and London and a sales and services presence in most major U.S. cities. We have more than doubled in size each year since founding and have raised money from leading venture capitalists, including LiveOak Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and the Stephens Group. We expect to continue on our trajectory of hyper-growth in 2019 and 2020, including opening offices in Asia, Europe, and Latin America to better serve our multinational clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description